Thursday, May 14, 2009

Special Moms

I hope all you Mom's had a very special day last Sunday and you were treated like royality. You all deserve it!
I have been busy designing, but at a snails pace, but I have been getting some things done and in the shop.
I have May specials going on right now, some for only a week, so please stop by. You might find something you like. www.overthepicketfencedesigns.com Don't forget, when you register as a new customer, I will send you a coupon for a percentage off on your first purchase.
I will be taking a couple weeks off the first of the month for a much needed rest, but not sure if it is going to cause more pain than rest. We will see. We will be traveling over 2400 miles by car.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I hope to see you at my site. www.overthepicketfencedesigns.com.
Wishing you a sunshine day filled will blessings.
Betty

No comments: